I'm going to publish an updated version of JTPYO - King of the Land of the Dead [3] / a devil's work (excerpt: it isn't him!) soon - I have corrected a lot of the chronology and place-names. The Szera Zeracx's land is the size of a small nation on which there are a number of estates, and a lot of people live on it - currently not engaged in tribal conflict, one of their favorite pastimes, but in draft-dodging, as they're unwilling to be conscripted by the Celan army to fight Satrians. So I sat down and plotted it all out, even the stuff that doesn't come into the story AT ALL, just to know how many different clans and estates there are on the Szerekia.
NOTE: My poetry as published in this blog is COPYRIGHTED. I doubt if there's anyone stupid or insane enough to try to pirate someone else's.... all right, never mind. It's copyrighted. Thanks for reading!
September 2: Your days are numbered!