There are one or two words in here that didn't appear in my original posts on gab.ai. They were deleted because they made the post too long and I didn't want to break it up.
The Eighteen Things the Savant has to say to the King
1. They've been just as cruel and relentless toward you as they have been toward me, except with you it's a more monied class of people therefore the torments are even more refined with longer-lasting effects.
2. You will make a break with them, you already have, but the next one will be more decisive. You realize this and it's making you sweat. You know they're next to impossible to elude, impossible to escape. But you have to. Haha, you have to. Good luck, brother. Not being sarcastic: Good luck to you.
3. Learn to let go of people and things. Everyone is going to disappoint you, everyone is going to fall short. Just release them without rancor and keep going. Cherish the memories and all that happy horseshit.
4. The angels are there for you in a way they are for no one else. Look for them when you don't need them and you will be able to find them when you do need them.
5. There is no real objective use for kindness, but employing it from time to time will help you get a good night's sleep.
6. You may or may not live to an old age, but regular doctor visits have little to do with your overall health and wellbeing. Doctors are kind of against you. Can't you tell? Like lawyers and cops, they are best avoided.
7. Don't pay any attention to them, they have no idea what's going on. Try to put some distance between the loudest ones and yourself. Not permanent distance, necessarily. You'll know if and when it's all right to go back. (Note: If they are not delighted to see you upon your return, leave again.)
8. If only one of us could be the whore, which of us would it be?
9. Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of yourself.
10. Being off the internet is so much fun.
11. Nope. That's not it. Guess again.
12. Knowing something about the ordeal you've been through and perhaps the one you face, I can't go all fangirl on you no matter how much I might want to, sorry. You can and will flip on a dime; I don't want to die. It's pretty simple.
13. You are much like me in at least one regard, that you are not ashamed about some of the very bad things you've done, or at least you don't regret them to the point that you feel you need to atone (yet). Haha, you dog. Don't wait too long.
14. Think of how jealous all the other fags will be and you'll have something to smile about even during the worst of situations. Which you're likely going to experience, so get those facial muscles ready.
15. If it was up to me I'd never speak to you, like, at all. But it's not up to me. I realize this is not speaking, by the way. You know what I mean. If Fortune is kind, this is all it will take.
16. Some of your followers are starting to get kinda possessive. Perhaps you have noticed? The explanation I always got was that frightening possessiveness even strangers displayed sometimes had to do with me being bad, therefore I needed to be monitored. Ha. Just FYI.
17. People who never drink are boring and possibly criminal. Especially if someone tells you he doesn't drink right off the bat (and especially in a situation where it doesn't matter), avoid him. Ignore these words at your peril.
18. Understand you will probably never be likeable, regardless of whatever adventures you may have, how much good you may do, or how many lay claim to your affection. The less you care about that, the better your chances of living to be old. PS, I don't care if you live to be old. Just throwing it out there.
18/18 is the last, at least for a while. AD 2017 23 July 0133h This episode of Open Sesame Street was brought to you by the number 9 and the letter D.